Asus zenfone Flash tool is an application for the pc which is used to flash the stock rom on Asus android devices. This is an amazing tool to install the new stock firmware on your Asus device. If you want to connect your Asus phone with this tool, then you must installed the phone supported USB drivers.
Importance of Asus Zen Phone Usb Drivers
Asus Zenfone Flash Tool is really an amazing tool to install stock firmware, taking backup and performing backup on your Asus android device. The tool is an application for pc which allows to connect your Asus phone with the computer. It rarely gives any error if you have installed the right USB driver on your computer.
Download Latest Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
Here you are getting the Asus Zenfone Flash tool for the version. Download the Latest Asus Zenfone flash tool from the link given below:
How to Install Asus Zenfone Flash Tool:
1. To install Asus Zenfone Flash tool on your phone, your first need to Asus Zenfone USB drivers on your pc. Along with this, enable the USB debugging mode and developer mode on your mobile phone. Now download the zip file of Asus Zenfone Flash tool and extract it on your computer.
2. You will get a folder named Asus_Zenfone_FlashTool_v2.0.1. Open it and run the file Asus_Zenfone_FlashTool_2.0.1.exe.
3. Click on Next button 2 times and then Hit Install button.
4. After it, you will see a windows security dialog box on the screen. Simply click on Yes to allow the flash tool’s drivers get installed on your pc.
5. Once the installation is finished, select Launch Zenfone Flashtool and click on finish.
6. Once you click on finish, windows security dialog box may again appear on the screen. Simply click on yes again.
How to use Asus Zenfone Flash Tool:
By the above procedure, you installed the Flash tool on your pc. Now we will look over how to use the Asus Zenfone flash tool properly.
1. First of all, download the Zenfone stock rom on your pc. I’m assuming that Asus Flash Tool is already running on your phone. Now connect your phone with USB cable and click on disconnect button given on the Flash tool.
2. Now Click on browse button to locate the Asus Zenfone stock firmware file.
3. Click on start button and your phone gets restart automatically. Long press and hold volume down and volume up button to access the recovery mode. Your phone should go into the recovery mode now.
4. In the recovery mode menu, Select Apply Update from ADB and click on resume button in the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool.
5. Once the flashing is done, your phone restarts and then disconnect phone from the pc.
So here in this article we included link to download Asus Zenfone Flash tool and also included how to install and use this flash tool. If you have any query regarding this post, please do comment below. I will get your answer ASAP.