Searching for Moto E XT1022 Flash file? Here you go. You are getting the Moto E USB driver, and stock rom as well.
Flashing Guide for Moto E XT1022
When you face the most common error “No command ” then you get only one solution in hand which is flashing mobile.
1. Download and extract the firmware file on your pc.
2. Download and install Motorola Driver
3. Trun Off your mobile phone.
4. Press and hold volume down button and power button to activate the recovery mode.
5. Connect Moto E to pc via usb cable.
6. Open the extracted Stock rom file and click on Flash to start the process.
7. Reboot mobile
8. Now the Stock room has been successfully installed on your device.
You may also like: