Xiaomi recently announced its MIUI 9.2 Global Stable ROM for its major variants in a recent event held in India. Owing to large number of users all over the world, the company has taken abundant time to make sure the update is stable. The MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM update is finally available for Redmi Note 3.
In today’s guide we will show you how to download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable Fastboot and Recovery ROM and install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3 with the help of Mi flash tool and the Updater app. Redmi Note 3 users can check in software update application whether MIUI 9 update is available for direct download. However, if you still haven’t got the option to update to MIUI 9, then follow this article to flash MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 devices.
Requirements for Redmi Note 3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM Update Manual Installation
- Create a backup of your Redmi Note 3 device and save it
- Make sure your Redmi Note 3 has at least 80% charge to prevent power off during installation process
- Download the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM
Download Redmi Note 3 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM, Tools, and Drivers
Download:Redmi Note 3 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable Fastboot ROM
Download:Redmi Note 3 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable Recovery ROM
Download: Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Download: Xiaomi PC Suite Drivers
How to Flash MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3
All Xiaomi firmware updates come in two formats for installation. The MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM also has two different formats; one is Fastboot ROM and one is Recovery ROM. The only difference between these formats is that recovery ROM can be used directly from the Updater app whereas flashboot ROM is used with Mi Flash Tool.
How to Flash MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable Recovery ROM on Redmi Note 3
Recovery ROM is useful if you want to flash MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM directly from Redmi Note 3. This method does not require you to download Mi Flash Tool.Follow the steps given below to download and install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3 using recovery ROM:
Note: You can only update your ROM with software update app. For downgrading MIUI ROM you have to download the Mi Flash Tool.
- First and foremost, you have to download the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable Recovery ROM.
- Rename the downloaded file to “update.zip”
- Connect your Redmi Note 3 with your PC using a USB cable
- Your device will install the drivers automatically. Wait for the process to complete.
- Now, move the downloaded file (update.zip) to Redmi Note 3’s internal storage and paste it there.
- Open the Updater application in your Redmi Note 3.
- Go to the Settings icon on top right corner of your screen and tap on “Choose Update Package” option.
- Browse and select the downloaded zip file from your internal storage.
- This will automatically reboot your Redmi Note 3 and start the flashing process for MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM.
The process might take some time on Redmi Note 3 but don’t interrupt the process. After successful installation of MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi Note 3, setup your device using the backup data.
Occasionally, users may face some error in flashing recovery ROM using Updater. Simply repeat the above process or follow the steps provided in our next section below to download and install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable Fastboot ROM in Redmi Note 3.
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable Fastboot ROM on Redmi Note 3
You can also flash MIUI 9 Global Stable using fastboot ROM on your Redmi Note 3. If you face any problem in flashing recovery ROM, then you can use the flashboot ROM method. This is a more reliable and trustworthy method to flash MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3.
Note: For this method you have to download the flashboot ROM separately. MIUI Recovery ROM cannot be used for flashing under this method.
- First create a backup and unlock the default bootloader in your device.
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool and MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable Fastboot ROM
- Extract the fastboot ROM zip file on your PC or laptop. Then install the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool and launch the application on your PC or laptop.
- Switch off your Redmi Note 3 and then start it again in fastboot mode. You can start your device in fastboot mode by pressing and holding the power key and volume down key together.
- Connect your device with PC or laptop using a USB cable.
- Click on “Select” option in the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool and find MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM file from the extracted zip file. Then click on “Refresh” button on top right corner of your PC screen.
- When the MIUI 9 ROM is loaded completely you will see a “COMPORT” message in a pop up window.
- Finally, you’ll get a flash button. Click that button to start MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM flash process. This process can take 5 to 10 minutes for successful completion.
This will flash the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi Note 3 device.
We hope you found this article useful. Leave your views in the comments section below.